PUBG Mobile 0.15.0 Update Releases October 16 With New Survive Till Dawn Halloween Mode. The update will bring along new features to the ever-popular shooting game including an all-new Payload mode and the updated Survive Till Dawn – Halloween mode. The Darkest Night also be taken offline for further tuning as well. Additionally, before the final update arrives, PUBG Mobile Update will be taken offline from 12am UTC (05:30 am IST) to 7am UTC (12:30 pm IST) on October 15 for maintenance.
This update comes with the new Payload Mode (available some time after the new update goes live) and the updated Survive Till Dawn – Halloween mode. The Darkest Night will be taken offline for further tuning.
Other enhancements: characters can now leap in mid-air to reach previously inaccessible places; new vehicles such as the amphibious BRDM-2 and helicopters have been added to make traveling more mobile; exploding fuel drums are now in the game for laying traps.
As for weapons, the M16A4, Vector, UMP45 and MK47Mutant have all been tuned. The famous Desert Eagle has also been added.
The performance has also been improved: now it runs smoother but consumes less power and therefore less likely to cause your device to heat up; weapon and outfit display have been enhanced; the touch controls have been tuned to reduce errors in movement after opening scope; room and inventory systems have also been improved.
And one more thing – graffiti is now available!
For more information, please see the following:
Join our Halloween party!
The exciting Payload Mode is here!
Enjoy The Walking Dead collaboration!
enjoy tencent gaming
1. What’s new
Payload Mode (coming soon)
Comes with new heavy weapons, recall system, a helicopter, Vehicle Repair Pack and Super Weapon Crates! Air Strikes are available, too!
Pick up dead teammates’ ID Cards and revive them at the Communication Tower!
[Payload Mode Weapons]
RPG-7, M3E1-A, M79 Grenade Launcher, MGL Grenade Launcher, M134 Minigun.
Find helicopters and take them into battle!
[Super Weapon Crate]
Spawns regularly and activates after 3 minutes. Contains air drop weapons, Lv. 3 armor, Payload Mode weapons and more!
[Vehicle Repair Pack]
Fixes vehicle damage and tires.
[Air Strike Beacon]
Calls in air strikes.
Survive Till Dawn
– Modified skybox, colors and background objects. “”Halloweenized”” monsters.
– Added a hostile human faction in abandoned factories and strongholds. Defeat them to get better rewards.
– Killing zombies grants special bio-warfare equipment that is effective against zombies and other players.
– Climb between buildings and containers to reach previously inaccessible places.
– Tap jump, then jump again at the right timing in midair.
When hit by bullets or throwables, fuel drums explode and damage nearby players. Available on all maps.
New Firearms and Vehicles:
[Desert Eagle] (all maps)
– Highest damage and muzzle velocity of all pistols.
– Deals 62 damage. Can be attached with Mira Red Dot, Holographic Sight, magazines and Laser Sight to improve shoulder-firing.
– Fires .45 ACP ammo. Default magazine fits 7 rounds (can be extended to 10).
[BRDM-2 Amphibious Armored Vehicle] (all maps)
– Resilient and capable of traversing water. Equipped with bulletproof tires.
– Reduces damage taken.
– Can be called in only with the Flare Gun. Replaces Armored UAZ.
– Can leave graffiti on any objects on the battlefield.
– Up to 4 types can be carried into battle. Change Graffiti combo in inventory menu.
- Added a slot for eye gear:
- After the update, spectacles and face masks will not be sharing the same slot. Masks that do not cover the eyes can be equipped together with a pair of spectacles.
- Added official replies when players submit reports
- – An official reply will be sent to players after successfully reporting in-game violations. The message will be sent to a wider range of recipients as the test progresses.
– Reduced the initial recoil in burst mode.
– Improved long-distance firing by reducing damage fall-off.
– Can be equipped with a tactical stock.
– Reduced base damage from 34 to 31.
– Fires 9mm ammo. Base magazine capacity changed from 13/25 to 19/33.
– Renamed UMP9 to UMP45. Uses 0.45ACP ammo.
– Base magazine capacity changed from 30/40 to 25/35. Reduced initial bullet speed.
– Modified firing sound.
Can be equipped with a tactical stock.
– Combined pistol and SMG attachments.
– Combined Bullets Loops for Shotguns, Win94 and Kar98k into one attachment.
– Pistols can be attached with Holographic Sight.
– Fixed loading issues for better combat experience,
– Optimized weapon-loading logic to cut stuttering when players come into view.
– Reduced main thread CPU usage to cut overheating.
– Improved graphics and smoothness on lower-end devices.
– Improved weapons/outfits graphics and texturing, modeling and lighting.
– Enhanced lighting and shadow in Main Menu.
– When the cameral-controlling finger performs an action, the screen-controlling feature of the joystick is disabled. When the finger is lifted, the feature is enabled again. This reduces control errors when using scope, improving firing experience.
Poses and emotes:
– Gun-holding pose varies with gun type.
– Weapons carried in backpack as shown in Main Menu emote are displayed when such an emote is played in battle.
The setting to hide backpack and helmet is saved on the server and remains effective even if the device is changed.
All players can choose one of the existing partner poses.
Reduced the time needed to create and enter rooms. Room owner decides if a password is needed for creating a room.
Will be taken offline for tuning.
3. Other new contents
- FPP Training Ground
- – Rookie Missions
- – Partner rewards
- – a tab for messages from players
- – a gift-giving animation
- – grenade finishes
- – parachuting and gliding items
- – close-up views when trying on outfits in the Shop
- – vouchers
- – achievements
Along with all these new features, version 0.15.0 for PUBG Mobile Update also brings optimised performance with improved graphics and smoothness on lower-end devices. Do note, players who update the game before October 22 will receive Parachute Trail x 1 and 2,000 BP