Hello Friends! Today we are going to write step by step tutorial on how to root Redmi Note 7 Pro without PC. Rooting an Android device has become quite easy with a single quick interface. The custom recoveries like TWRP, Philz, and others even facilitates the users with their GUI interface. The users can also root without the PC nowadays, but the compatibility of rooting using the mobile itself is limited to some popular devices.
Is redmi Note 7 Pro rooted?
Yes, with a Minimum of 6 GB RAM and Snapdragon 675 (Redmi Note 7 Pro) and 660 (Redmi Note 7) processor, You can use this mobile without root for 2-3 Years If you use correctly. Don’t root because everybody is saying when root your mobile it can become the fastest car in the world.
Is Kingroot safe?
Yes, Kingroot application is safe for your phone. But, keep in mind that if you do something wrong while the process then your phone may end up dead.
Is KingRoot a virus?
KingRoot is not available for download from the Google Play Store due to Google not supporting root on Android and recognizing it as malware. If a user wants to use it, they have to install it via an internet.
Benefits Of Rooting Redmi Note 7 Pro
Before rooting Redmi Note 7 Pro, here are some of the benefits you must need to know.
- Installing Custom ROMs
- Remove Preinstalled Crapware
- Blocking Ads in Any Apps
- Install Incompatible Apps
- Keep Latest Android OS
- Change Skin for your Android
- Boost your Android Device’s Speed and Battery Life
- Make Complete Backups of Your Android Phone or Tablet
Advantages of Custom Recovery
- Easy Full-System backups
- Flash image file on the device.
- Adds the ability to remove bloatware from the stock ROM.
- Supports underclock and overclock of the processor.
- Quickly flash custom ROM, MOD, Framework.
- Support to quickly flash Xposed and Magisk Framework.
- Easy installation of SUperSu and Magisk for rooting
- Ability to wipe cache and data.
Xiaomi launched Redmi Note 7 Pro a few months ago with some attention-grabbing features. It debuted along with its younger feature-packed sibling – Redmi Note 7. There are some incredible features such as a 48-megapixel rear camera, an Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 processor, 4000 mAh battery and latest Android 9.0 Pie. The device carries a 6.3-inch full-HD+ display having the resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. It is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It can rapidly charge the 4000 mAh battery with Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 4.0.
So, you know how much it beneficial to root redmi note 7 pro and there are ton of other features of rooting your smartphone. I have listed just few things here. Now I’m going to tell things you must need to do before you root redmi note 7 pro .
we are going to start steps for root Redmi Note 7 Pro. First we are going to tell how to do it without PC or Laptop or Computer. So if you don’t have PC then you can still do this with Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 smartphones, this method is for you.
Special Notes :
- Switch OFF antivirus if you have.
- Take backup of files and contacts.
- Charge your mobile 80+ percent.
- Go to “Settings” and click on “Developer Option”and switch “ON” it.
- After that turn ON “USB Debugging Option” on same page.
- Go “Lock Screen & Security” and switch ON “Unknown Sources” tab. If you don’t find this option you can find using search function.
How To Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Without PC Using KingRoot
- Click Here to Download KingRoot.
- Install KingRoot.
- Open App and Run it.
- Follow the instruction given on screen.
- Reboot at the end.
- Your done!
We hope you’ve successfully rooted Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro with kingroot. If you have any queries or any doubt, let us know via comments.